NORTH QUABBIN COMMUNITY CO-OP
Members can participate in a monthly order through the natural foods distributor UNFI. To order, please read the guide (below) on How to Buy Bulk. Then browse the UNFI catalog in the store. Drop off your order and pay at the store during normal business hours. Order forms and catalog are available in the store--just ask at the counter.
Instructions for Ordering from UNFI Catalog: Please read this carefully before contacting us with questions. We appreciate it, thanks!
1. Ask at the counter for the physical copy of the UNFI catalog during normal business hours Wed-Friday 10am-6:30pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
1. After reviewing the catalog, please add your order to the bulk order list located in the Bulk binder. Please group your taxable (non-edible) and nontaxable (edible) items.
2. After adding your order to the group Bulk Order Form, please fill out a BULK WORKSHEET with your taxable and non-taxable order totals and bring to the cashier to pay for your order. Use the calculator to total your orders.
3. Please add the 15% co-op fee to your totals on the bulk worksheet. All non-edible items are taxable. The cashier will add sales tax to your taxable total.
4. Bulk orders do not receive the 5% member discount.
5. Your order must be paid in full by cash, check, charge or EBT.
6. The Co-op does not allow beverage purchases that have a bottle deposit.
7. There will be no repacking or splitting of items. If you’d like to get together with a few friends and order a large amount of something to split at your home, that’s fine!
PLACING YOUR ORDER
1. The Co-op will be placing orders with UNFI every other week. Check the website calendar for the next deadline.
2. At this time, the Co-op will no longer be ordering from Associated Buyers.
3. At this time, orders must be made in the store on the order form located in the Bulk binder. No email orders as of yet.
1. Pick-up will be on the Wednesday following the bulk order deadline, which can be found on the website. You can pick up your order between 11-6:30pm on that Wednesday. You can also pick up your order Thursday-Saturday during normal store hours. Orders MUST be picked by Saturday of the week they arrive.
2. The pick-up site is at the North Quabbin Community Co-op, Room #222. The OIC building is at 131 West Main Street in Orange.
3. Please remember to bring your own bags and boxes for pick-up.
1. Due to UNFI's return policy, we must be notified of any return items on the Wednesday of pick-up week by 6:30pm.
2. We will not process any returns if notified after Wednesday.
Bulk ordering questions can be addressed to:(please try to ask questions via email first, rather than phone)
Julie Davis, email@example.com or 413-522-2906.